Family Applications

If you are a British citizen or a person with indefinite leave to remain and you want to bring a family member to the UK, the process is complex and expensive. There are very specific evidence requirements which must be met for an application to be successful. If an application is refused the Home Office fee is not refunded. 

"I am very pleased with the service provided. My application was checked very precisely and thanks to that it was successful. I will recommend you to my friend."

We can help with

  •    Family Settlement Entry Clearance

o   Spouse/partner/fiancé

o   Children

o   Dependent Relative

  • Extension of Leave Applications (including switching category)
  • Family and Article 8 (the Right to Private and Family Life) Applications - if you do not currently have   any status but are the parent of a British child or if you have been in the UK for 20 years or more       then it may be possible to regularize your stay.
  • Visitor Entry Clearance
  • Ancestry Entry Clearance


If you have lived in the UK lawfully for 5 years you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain or Settlement. You will need to have an English Language qualification at B1 level, a Life in the UK test pass and in some cases to meet a financial requirement. Any criminal conviction will also have an effect on your application. The current Home Office fee for settlement is £2389 so it is very important to ensure you meet all requirements and get this application right.

British Citizenship

There are several ways to qualify for British citizenship. It may even be that you have it already. 

We can help with

  • Registration
  • Naturalisation